There are several file types used to provide documentation, results and data to visitors and clients. The following list provides links to sites where you can obtain viewers for the most common file types. Most of the viewers are free however some may have fees. Please read the licensing agreement and system requirements before installing any software. Stream Function Inc. does not have any control over the content and security of these sites. Hence, Stream Function Inc. does not accept any responsibility for damages that may arise from installing or using these products.
- DOC: Microsoft Word 97/2000 Viewer allows users to view Word 97 and Word 2000 documents. If this link is broken, search for the PowerPoint view at the Microsoft Download Center.
- DWG/DWF/DXF: Volo View Express V2.01 is a free viewer from Autodesk to view and print AutoCad and AutoDesk files. Note that the new version Volo 3 is also available but for a fee.
- MPG: Windows Media Player by Microsoft and RealOne Basic are free media players. RealOne also has a premium version for a fee.
- PDF: Adobe Reader is available for a wide variety of platforms. Files used on the Stream Function Web site are compatible with Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 and up.
- PPT: Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer allows users who do not have PowerPoint to view PowerPoint 95, 97, 2000 and 2002 presentations. If this link is broken, search for the PowerPoint view at the Microsoft Download Center.
- TIF, TIFF: AlternaTIFF provides a free TIFF plug-in for Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- XLS: Microsoft Excel Viewer allows users who do not have Excel to view Excel 97/2000 spreadsheets. If this link is broken, search for the PowerPoint view at the Microsoft Download Center.
- ZIP: Aladdin Systems is selling a lot of expander/decompression products, but look carefully for the free ones. Unfortunately, WinZip is only an evaluation copy.